Wysetek helped many organizations to upgrade their IT infrastructure in a smart way. We provide End-to-End virtualization services which help your organization to improve the flexibility of the IT environment and optimize your resource cost.
Wysetek also offers Professional Services for Consulting, Designing, Capacity Planning, Implementation and Configuration as well as 24 X 7 ongoing supports.
We provide entire Virtualization as follows:
Type of Virtualization :
- Server Virtualization: This type of virtualization helps you to better utilization of your resources, reduce operational cost and get the required flexibility to adapt to changing business requirements using virtualized server.
- Application Virtualization: Wysetek’s application virtualization solution helps your employees to handle large and fluctuating work volume, and also helps to Optimal utilization of existing hardware.
- Desktop Virtualization: Desktop Virtualization Services helps to control the IT environment and data security. This terminology supports your remote clients in real-time decision making and rollout system update by implementing desktop virtualization.
- Storage Virtualization: Demand of storage is increasing, As the business expands. Wysetek provides storage virtualization which helps in performing a task like backup, archiving and recovery also it efficiently utilize available storage.
Highlights of Wysetek in Virtualization:
- Wysetek is a VMware Premier Partner as well as a PSO – VMware Professional Services Partner, has been providing Virtualization and Cloud Infrastructure Solutions & Services for the past several years.
- Our highly qualified & certified Technical Consultants have designed, implemented and supported numerous projects in the past including some of the award-winning projects.
- Beyond the basic Virtualization and Server consolidation, Wysetek also provides Specialists Virtualization Management & Security Solutions.
- In real life, our Virtualization Solutions being at the core, have helped our customers in many ways be it deploying state of the art DR and BCP solution, cost-effective implementation of the ERP including SAP virtualizing databases like Oracle or simply rolling out Exchange.