- The Zero Trust Network Access is a security scheme that trusts no one that is, by default, out of the company’s network.
- Everyone inside the company’s network will have to verify and give access to anyone attempting to access it from the outside.
- The added layer of security is vital in preventing any security breaches.
- Wysetek’s advanced persistent threats (APTs) are highly sophisticated and use insidious social engineering techniques to quietly penetrate your organization to detect customized malware that can live undetected for months.
- Enables you to detect and analyze APTs and targeted attacks, and to rapidly adapt your protection and respond to specific attacks.
- Ensuring optimized application delivery, support server-less branch architecture, and provide the performance and security required to interface with distributed applications at remote sites.
- It also enables remote users to access both web-enabled applications and distributed applications such as CRM, ERP, email, and Oracle.
Specialized Security for Virtual Infrastructure
- It protects systems and applications deployed in virtual environments (private, public, and hybrid clouds) with anti-malware, web reputation, integrity monitoring, intrusion detection and prevention, firewall, and log inspection module.
- Available in agentless and agent-based options that can all be managed through a single console across physical, virtual, and cloud server deployments.
D-DoS Security solutions and Intrusion Prevention Systems
- Integrated application and network security
- Security tool management for multi-layered security architecture and DDoS attack prevention.
- Protects application infrastructure in real-time against network and application downtime, application vulnerability exploitation, malware spread, information theft, Web services attacks, and Web defacement.
- Web application firewall (WAF) provides a transparent, scalable, and easily manageable elastic firewall designed to work in multi-tenant datacenters.
- Provides a design that is easily scalable and operable with minimal overhead.
- Allows you to offer different levels of web application security services to different tenants.